Pumpkin Spice Cascara Latte
by Naja Thomas on Nov 17, 2021
Do you love pumpkin spice lattes but want something that you can drink guilt free?
Try making our pumpkin spice cascara latte! Our limited edition pumpkin spice cascara is blended with warming fall spices to get you into that holiday spirit!
Ingredients for two servings:
- 2 tbsp TeaGlee Pumpkin Spice Cascara
- 5 oz Water
- 5 oz Milk (dairy or non-dairy!)
- 2 oz sweetener of your choice (we like to use simple syrup!)
- (optional) pinch of cinnamon for garnish
- Brew your 1 tbsp TeaGlee Pumpkin Spice Cascara in 5 oz of hot water and let steep for 4 min.
- While you wait, foam or froth your milk of choice till it's nice and foamy.
- Once your tea is brewed and milk is frothed, add 1 oz of sweetener to the bottom of each cup, pour in half the tea to each, lastly top with your foamed milk, garnish with a bit of cinnamon, and enjoy your pumpkin spice cascara latte!